EMC / RFI Suppression: 3,501 Products Found
Ferrite Cores and Suppression Filters
Ferrite cores have high magnetic permeability and low electrical conductivity, which makes them ideal for preventing eddy currents in transformers, inductors, and other applications. Ferrite itself is a non-conductive ceramic compound. Ferrite cores are used to form the windings of wound components. They are commonly used with electrical transformers and inductors.
Suppression filters are a type of ferrite bead that suppress high frequency noise generated by electronic circuits. Like ferrite cores, suppression filters also use ferrite ceramic compounds. However, in this case, they are used as an electronic choke to dissipate high frequency currents that create noise.
EMC / RFI Suppression
- Ferrite Assortments (14)
- Ferrites - Bead (1,098)
- Ferrites - Cylindrical Core (391)
- Ferrites - Flat Cable Core (131)
- Ferrites - Split Core (172)
- Shielding Gaskets & Material (186)
- Suppression Filters - Low Voltage (3)
- Suppression Filters - PCB (259)
- Suppression Filters - Power Line Chassis Mount (708)
- Suppression Filters - Power Line IEC (467)
- Suppression Filters - Power Line Installation (72)