How to Return a Product
Policies and process for returning a product
Please follow the steps below to return items from your order:
- Before requesting a return, please review the return policy under the terms and conditions.
- If the product you purchased is a returnable item, fill out the form below to request a return materials authorization (RMA) number.
- Please print the RMA number on the shipping label for the return. Items without an RMA will not be accepted.
Deal with Product Damage
Our merchandise is carefully packed for shipment by our distribution centres, or is prepackaged by our suppliers in compliance with carrier requirements. However we realize that shipment damage may occur in spite of these precautions.
Please check all shipments when they are delivered for shortages or external signs of damage. If you find a problem, notify the driver of all the items involved. If containers in your shipment appear damaged, you should immediately unpack them and inspect the contents. If there is damage, have the driver write a detailed description of the damage on both copies of the freight bill, and have the driver sign the freight bill. Even if the containers in your shipment appear undamaged, you should still unpack and examine them as soon as possible. If you find concealed loss or damage, immediately report it to the carrier. Please do not dispose of any containers or packing material before any carrier inspection.
Please note: You must file any claims, with supporting documentation, in accordance with the terms of the carrier responsible for your delivery. Failure to do so will result in the carrier refusing to honor the claim. For your protection, our billings include insurance for damage or loss in transit.
- Try our live support (Mon-Fri, 24 hours/5 days a week)
- Email customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call customer service: 1 800 463 9275 (Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM CST)