Reference Board, 12Bit, Dual 1.6/1.8GSPS or Single 3.2/3.6GSPS, Analog to Digital Converter
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Input signal frequencies up to 2.8GHz (Non DES mode full power bandwidth)
- Internally terminated, buffered, differential analog inputs
- Interleaved timing automatic and manual skew adjust
- Test patterns at output for system debug
- Programmable 15bit gain and 12bit plus sign offset
- On board LMX2531 based clock circuit with a connector for a selectable external clock
- High performance low noise power management section for the ADC, clock CKT, FPGA and USB controller
- Single 7.5V power adapter input
- Simplicity and performance of USB 2.0 connection to the PC
- Functions with latest WaveVision 5 signal path control and analysis software
Communications & Networking, Defence, Military & Aerospace, Consumer Electronics, RF Communications
ADC12D1800RB/NOPB Board, Documentation Including: ADC12D1800RB/NOPB Users Guide, WaveVision 5 Users Guide, schematic, bill of materials, test results from National lab, End user license agreement, Letter to the user, 110V to 240V AC to 7.5V DC Power Adapter, USB cable, four DC blocks, Two 50Ω terminators, Anaren balun board (useful bandwidth of 400 MHz to 3 GHz), Mini-Circuits balun board (useful bandwidth of 4.5 MHz to 3 GHz), 6 SMA cables.