You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
B&K PRECISION 895
LCR Meter, Bench, 1 MHz, Model 895
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- B&K PRECISION B&K PRECISION
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Also Known As:
- Technical Datasheet:
- 895 Datasheet
Technical Documents (1)
- 3 AC current ranges, selectable via 30 ohm, 50 ohm or 100 ohm internal AC impedance
- Built-in DC bias source adjustable from -5V to +5V / -50mA to +50mA
- AC input voltage range from 110/220VAC ±10%, power consumption is 80VA
- USB (USBTMC or virtual COM), RS232, LAN, GPIB remote interface, 36-pin connector handler interface
- Fast measurement speed up to 13ms/reading to increase manufacturing throughput
- 201 point programmable list sweep function, test signal voltage and current monitoring
- Auto-level control to maintain the measurement signal applied to DUT at a constant level
- BIN comparator function to sort components in up to 10 bin location, versatile trigger functionality
- Dimension with bezel is 369mm x 108mm x 408mm/without bezel is 280mm x 88mm x 370mm & weight is 5Kg
- EN61010-1 2001, EU low voltage 2006/95/EC safety approval, 0°C to 40°C operating temperature
Test & Measurement
895 LCR meter, AC power cord, 4 wire Kelvin clip test lead, 4 terminal test fixture, Shorting bar, Certificate of calibration, Test report.
Also Known As
0 In stock
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.