Give your application the best sensors it deserves
With Infineon XENSIV™ Sensors
XENSIV™ 24GHz radar ICs
Radar is used widely as motion detection in lighting, sanitary, security and other applications requiring motion sensing. Radar is a superior motion sensor as it inherently detects motion, providing the speed and the direction of motion. In contrast to other sensor technologies, BGT24LTR11 XENSIV™ 24GHz Radar Chip is extremely sensitive but also very robust. Radar is unaffected by light temperature or dust. BGT24LTR11 also penetrates non-metallic objects which makes it perfect for fitting into different product designs eliminating the need for openings or lenses. The Sense2Go L make boards bring you all the advantages of radar, but additionally, it brings radar technology to the makers with multiple demonstrators, tutorials and Arduino code examples.
- Accurately measures motion, speed, and direction
- “Sees” through objects, for example, glass or walls
- Flexible and robust with tiny form factor can be used in any application no matter the environment
XENSIV™ MEMS Microphones
The Infineon Audiohub Nano board is designed to allow the user to start recording as fast and easy as possible while enabling the evaluation of Infineon digital PDM XENSIV™ MEMS microphones.It is like an external soundcard – connect to the PC via the micro USB port on the board and start. Digital microphones on flex PCBs can be quickly connected allowing for recording in both mono and stereo mode. The easy exchange of the microphones FPCBs allows for the quick performance comparison of different PDM interface-microphones. The Audiohub Nano comes with four XENSIV™ IM69D130 digital microphones and can be used with audio editing software that supports 48 kHz and 24-bit recording.
- Quick setup - works with any audio editing software that supports 24 bit and 48 kHz recording like Audacity
- The only prerequisite is a laptop and micro USB cable – board and microphones come with the package
- Quick system diagnostics possible - MEMS mic flexes are easily replaceable allowing for quick evaluation in your system
XENSIV™ Barometric Pressure Sensor DPS368
The DPS368 a digital, waterproof barometric air pressure sensor. It’s fully functional after immersion in water at a depth of 50 meters for 1 hour (IPx8 certified). The specific package design consists of pads and membranes protected by a gel and makes the sensor very robust - environmentally protected against water, dust, and humidity. In addition to the small size and the low energy consumption, the pressure sensor from Infineon has high sensitivity and precision (±2 cm). XENSIV™ DPS368 shows great temperature stability over the full temperature range.
- Small package size 8-pin LGA, 2.0 x 2.5 x 1.1 mm3
- High precision ± 0.002 hPa (or ±0.02 m) and accuracy ± 0.06 hPa (or ±0.5 m) Abs. accuracy: ± 1 hPa (or ±8 m) with operation rage
- Pressure: 300–1200 hPa
- Temperature: -40–85°C
- Waterproof (IPx8) and environmentally resistant package