You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES U2353A CAL D
Data Acquisition Unit, Calibrated w/Data, 16 Channels, 1 MSPS, 12 V, 10 µA, 400 kHz, 44 mm
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Product Range Selector (U2300A Series)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (1)
- Calibrated with data multifunction data acquisition device (DAQ)
- Compatible with VEE, MATLAB R2007a, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Functions as a standalone or modular unit & 16bit analogue to digital resolution (analogue O/P)
- Easy to use, plug-and-play and hot swappable with Hi-speed USB 2.0 & self calibration capability
- Up to 100 selectable channel entries scan list memory, up to 8Msa FIFO buffer size
- Easy to use bundled software for quick setup and data logging to PC & 24bit programmable digital I/O
- USB 2.0 and USBTMC-USB488 standards
- Sine, square, triangle, sawtooth and noise waveforms function generation mode at analogue output
- Maximum power consumption of +12VDC, 550mA, operating temperature of 0°C to +55°C
- Dimension of 120mm x 182.40mm x 44mm, 565g weight (with plastic casing)
Test & Measurement
U2353A DAQ device, AC/DC power adapter, Power cord, USB extension cable, L-mount kit (used with modular product chassis), Keysight USB modular products quick start guide, Keysight USB modular products reference CD-ROM, Keysight automation ready CD-ROM (contains the Keysight IO libraries suite), Certificate of calibration.
Available for back order
Supplier Direct Ship
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Sorry we currently don't know when this stock will be available but you can reserve it now by placing it on back order
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.