Miniature SMT sensor connectors
Omega PCC-SMD series
SMT miniature PCC-SMD Series connectors are perfect for bringing thermocouple, RTD, or thermistor temperature measurement to your production printed circuit boards in an automated way.
- Surface mount device can be soldered directly to Printed Circuit Boards
- Produced on a reel for use with pick-and-place machines
- Used in pairs for miniature 2-pin thermocouple connectors
- 1 contact per pin connection (great for use with RTD’s and Thermistors)
- Universal calibration, great accuracy when paired with integrated cold junction compensation
- Nickel-plated Beryllium Copper, -50 to 120°C
- (-58-248°F) ambient operating temp range (higher with high-temp PCB)
Food & beverage
Compatible temperature sensors
Bolt-On RTD Sensors with Threaded SS Housing
Designed for installation in #8-32 threaded holes or in thin items using a backing nut. Its small size allows for installation in tight spaces. The 100 Ohm Class A DIN platinum element is connected to 1 meter of 3-wire PFA Insulated & jacketed cable and a 3-pin miniature connector.
-50°C to 230°C RTD Air Temperature Sensors with Cages
The platinum thin film RTD sensing element is exposed to air flow while being protected from passing debris by a vented housing. This construction uses a #26 AWG stranded nickel-plated copper, PFA insulated lead wire. This design comes standard with a removable miniature three pin connector.
Bolt-On RTD Sensor with Aluminum Flag Housing
3-wire RTD sensor features an improved barrel and flag design on the aluminum housing which gives improved durability. The flag is machined to accept a #3, #4, #5, #6, #8 screw for easy installation on flat surfaces by either being bolted or cemented onto the surface.