You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
MSO / MDO Oscilloscope, RTB2000 Series, 4 Analogue, 16 Digital, 300 MHz, 1.25 GSPS, 10 Mpts
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Product Range Selector (RTB2000 Series)See all from this product range
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- RTB2000 Series
- 4 Analogue, 16 Digital
- 10 Mpts
- WXGA Touch Screen LCD Colour
- RTB2004 DSO, RTA-B243 300MHz, RTB-B1 MSO Option, RTB-B6 ARB Generator, RTB-K1/K2/K3/K15/K36
- 3 Years
Technical Documents (14)
- Technical Data Sheet EN
- Programming Manual EN
- Manufacturer Catalogue EN
- Operating Instructions EN
- Software EN
- Technical Notes & Articles EN
- Reference Manuals EN
- Certificate of Conformity EN
- Application Note EN
- One Page Summary EN
- Miscellaneous EN
- Enhanced Product Overview EN
- CAD Multiple Formats EN
- Application Note 2 EN
- 10Msample standard and 20Msample interleaved, 50000 waveforms/s update rate
- Offers an outstanding sensitivity down to 1mV/div, full measurement bandwidth & low noise
- Math functions such as +, -, *, /, FFT (128Kpoints), autoset functions
- Maintain fast sampling rates of 1.25Gsample/s at all times
- Easily customizable waveform display with R&S SmartGrid technology
- Dimension of 15.4" x 8.66" x 5.98" (W x H x D), 2.5Kg weight
- Optimized parallel button operation
- 10bit A/D converter
- Edge, width, video, pattern, line, serial bus standard trigger types
- USB host with MTP, USB device, LAN and powerful web server for remote display and operation
RTB2004 oscilloscope 4 channel 70MHz, RTB-B243 300MHz bandwidth option and RTB-PK1 application bundle (RTB-B6 ARB GENERATOR, RTC-K1 I2C/SPI trigger & decode, RTC-K2 UART/RS232 trigger & decode, RTC-K3 CAN/LIN trigger & decode, RTM-K15 history & segment memory, RTM-K36 FREQUENCY RESPONSE ANALYSIS (Bode Plot)), R&S RT-ZP03 passive probe per channel, Power cord.
26 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 13/11/23
Same day shippingMore stock available week commencing 13/11/23
Order before 5.45pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.