You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
MSO / MDO Oscilloscope, RTC1000 Series, 2 Analogue, 300 MHz, 2 GSPS, 2 Mpts, 1.15 ns
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- ROHDE & SCHWARZ ROHDE & SCHWARZ
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
View the full series and range associated to this part
- RTC1000 Series
- Technical Datasheet:
- RTC-BNDL Datasheet
Product Range Selector (RTC1000 Series)See all from this product range
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- RTC1000 Series
- 2 Analogue
- 2 Mpts
- VGA LCD Color
- RTC1002 DSO, RTC-B223 300MHz, RTC-PK1 Application Bundle, RTC-K1/K2/K3/B6
- 3 Years
Technical Documents (12)
- 6.5" VGA color display (640 x 480 pixel) display (two displays instead of one)
- Edge, width, video (PAL, SECAM, PAL-M, SDTV, HDTV), pattern, timeout standard triggers
- I2C, SPI, UART/RS-232/RS-422/RS-485, CAN, LIN protocol (optional)
- 1 x USB host, USB device, LAN interfaces
- Top-class hardware-based acquisition for precise measurement results
- QuickView key results at the press of a button
- Mask test, easy creation of a new mask with just a few keystrokes
- FFT, the easy way to analyze the signal spectrum
RTC1002 oscilloscope 2 channel 50MHz, RTC-B223 300MHz bandwidth option and RTC-PK1 application bundle (RTC-B6 ARB GENERATOR, RTC-K1 I2C/SPI trigger & decode, RTC-K2 UART/RS232 trigger & decode, RTC-K3 CAN/LIN trigger & decode), R&S®RT-ZP03 passive probe per channel, R&S®RTC-B6 waveform generator, Power cord, Getting started, Manual, Safety instructions.
16 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 04/12/23
Same day shippingMore stock available week commencing 04/12/23
Order before 5.45pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.