EXCLUSIVE from Newark!
Register to win the latest addition to the Tektronix bench portfolio, arriving soon.
Tektronix have upped their game … AGAIN!
Tektronix is proud to produce easy to use test tools that inspire confidence in those who use them. At Farnell, we continue to invest in our product range to make sure you access the latest technologies!
Why not register today for your chance to win one of the latest products from Tektronix coming soon at Farnell.
Here’s a hint…it’s what Tektronix is famous for…
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Tektronix Prize Draw (“Promotion”) begins on July 6th 2010 at 0:01 AM Central Time and ends on August 3rd, 2020 at 23:59 PM Central Time (“Promotion Period”)
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to all residents of Canada excluding Quebec who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence. Public sector employees and employees of Newark Corporation (“Sponsor”) or any of its parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their family or household members (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to enter or win.
An entrant may not enter or win a Prize (as hereinafter defined) in this Promotion if doing so causes Sponsor and/or the entrant to be in breach of any agreement (including but not limited to any contract of employment) to which the entrant is a party or in breach of any duty, law, regulation or rule having the force of law to which the entrant or Sponsor may be subject. Entrants are solely responsible for obtaining any and all consents and/or permissions necessary to enter the Promotion and win a Prize.
- HOW TO ENTER:
Without purchase: On or before August 3rd 2020 register your details on the promotion page and you'll be automatically entered to win. Alternative method to enter, send a postcard with your name and a method to contact you to: Attn: Erik Linell, Newark Corporation, 300 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2200, Chicago, IL 60606. The postcard must arrive during the Promotion Period. Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be void.
Limit one entry per person, regardless of the method of entry. If it is discovered by Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by Sponsor), that any person has attempted to: (i) obtain more than one entry during the Promotion Period; and/or (ii) use (or attempt to use) multiple names, identities, accounts, and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Promotion, then said entrant may be disqualified from the Promotion in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. The Released Parties (as hereinafter defined) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible entries (all of which are void).
All entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Sponsor including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (a) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Promotion; (b) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of an entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Promotion; and/or (c) for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor.
- RANDOM DRAWING: On August 17th, 2020, a representative of Sponsor will randomly select 1 (one) entry from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. On or about September 14th, 2020 the selected entrant will be notified by email and/or telephone. The selected entrant must meet all eligibility requirements set forth in these rules.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: Each confirmed winner will receive a prize (test and measurement product) with an approximate retail value of $1,870 (“Prize”). Prize is non-transferable, with no cash redemption or equivalent. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value should a Prize or any component of a Prize become unavailable. Any taxes on a Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize (or any replacement prize) is not supplied with the benefit of any warranties from Sponsor and is only supplied with the benefit of any warranty which may be provided by the Prize supplier. All further warranties or representations are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted at law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties (as hereinafter defined) from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with (1) awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any Prize awarded herein; or (2) participation in the Promotion or any Promotion or Prize-related activities.
- CLAIMING PRIZE: Sponsor or its designated representative will make a minimum of two (2) attempts to contact the selected entrant (by email and/or telephone) within two (2) business days of the Selection Date. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within two (2) business days of the Selection Date, or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable; then said selected entrant may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such newly selected entrant).
BEFORE BEING DECLARED A CONFIRMED PRIZE WINNER, the selected entrant may be required to sign and return within two (2) business days of notification the Sponsor’s declaration and release form, which (among other things): (i) confirms compliance with these Official Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize as awarded; (iii) releases the Promotion Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability in connection with this Promotion, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Promotion and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet. If the selected entrant: if required, fails to return the properly executed Promotion documents within the specified time; cannot accept (or is unwilling to accept) the Prize as awarded for any reason; and/or is determined to be in violation of these Official Rules (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible entries (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such newly selected entrant).
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: All entries become the property of Sponsor. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Promotion are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of entries and/or entrants. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. ANYONE DETERMINED TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF SPONSOR AT ANY TIME.
The Released Parties will not be liable for: (i) failure of any websites during the Promotion; (ii) any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (iii) the failure of any entry to be received, captured or recorded for any reason, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; (iv) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion; and/or (v) any combination of the above.
Sponsor reserves the right, to withdraw, amend or suspend this Promotion (or to amend these Official Rules) in any way, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Promotion as contemplated by these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion in any way (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right, to cancel, amend or suspend this Promotion, or to amend these Official Rules, in any way without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, or for any other reason whatsoever.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or entry with these Official Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Promotion as contemplated in these Official Rules, or for any other reason. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials; the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sponsor may prohibit entrants from participating in the Promotion or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that any entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor's representatives. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all issues and questions regarding the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois and the United States, without giving effect of any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions, which would cause the application of laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois and the United States. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any Prizes that are not claimed or received due to causes beyond Sponsor’s control including, but not limited to: system failure, Acts of God, power outages, natural disasters, war risks, acts of terrorism, acts of public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, insufficient information provided by a participant, governmental decrees or controls, labour disruptions, civil unrest, and adverse weather conditions. In the unlikely event that more Prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded as contemplated within these Official Rules, the intended Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated Prize claims received. In no event will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded.
- SPONSOR: Newark Corporation, 300 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2200, Chicago, IL 60606, in association with Tektronix.