Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I'm using an Android charger -- same plug as my old HTC phone and recent Blackberry. Old blackberry devices had a trapezoid "mini USB" connector, which is not the same as this one.
What other minimum accessories do I need to buy along with this so he can start using it? (without spending a lot of money. His interest may not sustain.)
No fancy add-ons.
1) Power supply for the board: #27W9241
2) SD card for OS booting: #96T7436
3) HDMI to HDMI (if HDMI monitor/display present with you): #96T7445
4) HDMI to VGA (if you don't have HDMI monitor/display and want to work on VGA port): #07W8937
1) Enclosure for the board: #07W8936
2) Stereo audio cable: #18J5655 or #96T7442
3) standard Keyboard(if not present): #43W5953
4) WiFi module for wireless connectivity: #07W8938
you can follow the Raspberry Pi forum with an excellent thread about a simple & safe shutdown button.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?