RASPBERRY-PI RASPBRRY-MODB-512M MODEL B - ASSEMBLED BOARD ONLY
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Manufacturer: RASPBERRY-PI
- Newark Part No.: 43W5302
- Manufacturer Part No RASPBRRY-MODB-512M
- Broadcom BCM2835 SoC full HD multimedia applications processor
- 700MHz low power ARM1176JZ-F applications processor
- Broadcom VideoCore IV, OpenGL ES 2.0, 1080p30 h.264/MPEG-4 AVC high profile decoder
- 512MB SDRAM
- 10/100 Ethernet RJ 45 on board network
- Storage via SD/ MMC/ SDIO card slot
- Dual USB connector
- HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4) composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- 3.5mm jack, HDMI
- Linux operating system
- Silicon Manufacturer Broadcom
- Core Architecture ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture ARM11
- Silicon Core Number BCM2835
- Silicon Family Name BCM2xxx
- Kit Contents RPI MOD-B Brd, Assembled Board Only
- Product Range -
- No. of Bits 32bit
- Features 512MB RAM, ARM1176JZF-S 700 MHz MPU, VideoCore IV GPU, 2 USB + Ethernet + HDMI ports, mounting holes
- SVHC To Be Advised
Find similar products grouped by common attribute
View this product in our online or paper catalogue
This product also features on the following pages and catalog editions:
Availability: No Longer Manufactured
- 38Y6467 - SBC, RASPBERRY PI 2, MODEL B, 1GB
Find products functionally similar to this one. Select one of the following links, and you will be taken to a product group page that presents all products in this category that share the given attribute.
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: ARM11
- Silicon Core Number: BCM2835
- Kit Contents: RPI MOD-B Brd, Assembled Board Only
- Product Range: -
- Silicon Manufacturer: Broadcom
- Silicon Family Name: BCM2xxx
- Features: 512MB RAM, ARM1176JZF-S 700 MHz MPU, VideoCore IV GPU, 2 USB + Ethernet + HDMI ports, mounting holes
Customer Q&A Exchange
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I'm using an Android charger -- same plug as my old HTC phone and recent Blackberry. Old blackberry devices had a trapezoid "mini USB" connector, which is not the same as this one.
What other minimum accessories do I need to buy along with this so he can start using it? (without spending a lot of money. His interest may not sustain.)
No fancy add-ons.
1) Power supply for the board: #27W9241
2) SD card for OS booting: #96T7436
3) HDMI to HDMI (if HDMI monitor/display present with you): #96T7445
4) HDMI to VGA (if you don't have HDMI monitor/display and want to work on VGA port): #07W8937
1) Enclosure for the board: #07W8936
2) Stereo audio cable: #18J5655 or #96T7442
3) standard Keyboard(if not present): #43W5953
4) WiFi module for wireless connectivity: #07W8938
you can follow the Raspberry Pi forum with an excellent thread about a simple & safe shutdown button.
Like to see information about this product from other customers?
|Newark Part No.||Manufacturer Part No||Manufacturer / Description||Avail||Price||Qty|
Price for: Each