You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
AMPROBE - FLUKE LCR55A CAL
LCR Meter, Calibrated, Hand Held, 100 Hz, 200 H, 200 µF, 20 Mohm
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- AMPROBE - FLUKE AMPROBE - FLUKE
- Manufacturer Part No:
- LCR55A CAL
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- LCR55A CAL Datasheet
Technical Documents (1)
- Calibrated component tester
- Plug-in test slots and test leads with threaded alligator clips
- Oversized, digital display
- Data hold and max hold function
- “Zero adjust” pot for ohms, auto-power off
- 3-1⁄2 digit LCD display with max reading of 1999
- Standard 9V transistor battery, low battery indication
- Display update rate is 2/sec nominal
- Operating temperature range from 0°C to + 50°C
- Dimension is (WxLxH) 183mm x 79mm x 38mm, weight (including batteries) is 311g (11oz)
Test & Measurement
LCR55A handheld component tester, TL36A Test Leads, Spare fuse, Battery, Pair alligator clips, Users manual.
6 In stock
Supplier Stock products that show available inventory are in stock at the supplier and will be routed through the US warehouse enroute to you in 10-15 days or less. Those products not in stock will ship from the supplier through the US warehouse with lead time as quoted. Freight billed will be what is normally charged for a shipment from Newark element14 stock.
With you in 10-15 business days
Order before 5.45pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.