You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Desoldering Braid, Soder-Wick®, No-Clean, Static Dissipative Bobbin, 0.15" x 5 ft
The date & lot code information will be displayed on your packaging label as provided by the manufacturer
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- CHEMTRONICS CHEMTRONICS
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- 60-5-5 Datasheet
Technical Documents (5)
- Brown label on SD bobbin
- Minimizes the risk of damage associated with static electricity
- Patented non-corrosive, halide-free and organic no-clean flux
- Desolders up to 40% faster than competitive no-clean braids and leaves boards cleaner
- Requires little or no post solder cleaning
- No corrosive residues
- Minimal risk of heat and static component damage
- Meets Bellcore TR-NWT-000078 and ANSI IPC SF-818 for surface insulation resistance
- Packaged in ESD-safe static dissipative bobbins
Maintenance & Repair
16 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 18/12/23
Same day shippingMore stock available week commencing 18/12/23
Order before 5.45pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.