You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
DEV BOARD, 32BIT MICROBLAZE MCU
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- DIGILENT DIGILENT
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- 410-316 Datasheet
Technical Documents (3)
- 33,650 logic slices, each with four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops
- 13 Mbits of fast block RAM (3x more than the Nexys 4 DDR)
- 10 clock management tiles, each with phase-locked loop (PLL)
- 740 DSP slices
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 450MHz
- On-chip analogue-to-digital converter (XADC)
- Up to 3.75Gbps GTP transceivers
- Programmable over JTAG, Quad-SPI Flash, microSD, and USB flash drive
- microSD card slot for nonvolatile storage (card not included)
- Dedicated on-board USB port for JTAG programming and data transfers
Nexys Video Artix-7 FPGA, Custom Digilent cardboard packing, USB A to micro-B programming cable and one 12V, 3A wall power supply with US and EU adapters - UK plug adapter not included.
Available for back order
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.