You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
FLUKE FLUKE 568 CAL D
IR / Infrared Thermometer, Calibrated w/Data, -40°C to +800°C, 1 %, 0 °C, 50 °C
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- FLUKE FLUKE
- Manufacturer Part No:
- FLUKE 568 CAL D
- Newark Part No.:
Maximum Part Numbers added.
Delete older entries to add more.
- Technical Datasheet:
- FLUKE 568 CAL D Datasheet
Technical Documents (1)
- Calibrated with data infrared and contact thermometer
- Measure -40°C to 800°C /-40°F to 1472°F, display resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Infrared spectral response 8μm to 14μm, infrared response time greater than 500msec
- Quickly identify problems with the MIN, MAX, AVG and DIF function, audible and visual alarms
- Easily access advanced features with the soft-key buttons and dot-matrix display
- Measure smaller objects from further away with a distance to spot ratio of 50:1
- Compatibility with all standard miniconnector K-type thermocouple
- Easily adapt to lighting conditions with 2 levels of backlight
- Capture up to 99 point (566) of data, for downloading and recalling later
- 2AA/LR6 batteries and USB when used with a PC
Test & Measurement, Industrial
FLUKE 568 infrared thermometer with contact thermometer, FlukeView forms software, USB cable, K-type thermocouple bead probe, 2AA batteries, Hard carrying case, Quick start guide, Users manual.
1 In stock
Supplier Stock products that show available inventory are in stock at the supplier and will be routed through the US warehouse enroute to you in 10-15 days or less. Those products not in stock will ship from the supplier through the US warehouse with lead time as quoted. Freight billed will be what is normally charged for a shipment from Newark element14 stock.
With you in 10-15 business days
Order before 5.45pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for: