You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES U1733C CAL D
LCR Meter, Calibrated w/Data, Hand Held, 100 kHz, 2 kH, 20000 µF, 0.2 Gohm, U1730C Series
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES
- Manufacturer Part No:
- U1733C CAL D
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
View the full series and range associated to this part
- U1730C Series
- Technical Datasheet:
- U1733C CAL D Datasheet
Product Range Selector (U1730C Series)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (1)
- Calibrated with data, 0.2% basic accuracy, resettable over-current protection fuse
- Auto identification (Ai) automatically determines and displays component type and measurements
- Detailed component analysis with Z/L/C/R/D/Q/θ/ESR and DCR functions, auto and manual ranging
- Battery life of 16 hours/AC-powered, IR-to-USB connectivity for data logging to PC
- 19999 counts primary display, 999 secondary display, automatic polarity indication
- 100Hz, 120Hz, 1KHz, 10KHz, 100KHz test frequency, tolerance mode of 1%, 5%, 10%, 20%
- 1 time/second nominal measurement rate
- Operating temperature of -10 to 55°C, 0 to 80% R.H, low battery indicator
- Single standard 9V battery (alkaline or carbon-zinc) or optional power adaptor
- Dimension of 184mm x 87mm x 41mm (H x W x D), 337grams with battery weight
Test & Measurement
U1731C LCR meter, Quick start guide, Certificate of calibration (CoC), Alligator clip leads, 9V alkaline battery.
40 In stock
Supplier Stock products that show available inventory are in stock at the supplier and will be routed through the US warehouse enroute to you in 10-15 days or less. Those products not in stock will ship from the supplier through the US warehouse with lead time as quoted. Freight billed will be what is normally charged for a shipment from Newark element14 stock.
With you in 10-15 business days
Order before 5.45pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.