You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Ohmmeter, 0ohm to 2.5kohm, ± 0.2%, 181 mm
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- MEGGER MEGGER
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- DLRO10HDX-NLS-LG2-P3 Datasheet
Technical Documents (2)
- Rugged case well suited to transportation with shoulder strap and lead set pouch
- Removable lid facilitates easy test lead connection
- Operational ingress protection is IP54 (battery power only) ensuring protection from the elements
- 7Ah lead acid battery provides extended operation, can be charged whilst operating from line power
- Rotary mode switch with bidirectional, unidirectional, automatic, continuous and inductive modes
- Rechargeable battery or line power supply, continuous operation, even with dead battery
- Protected to 600 V without blowing a fuse, test lead live voltage warning light
- 10A for 60s less time waiting to cool great for charging inductance
- Voltage input range from 90V to 264V, 50HZ to 60Hz & -10°C to +50°C operating temperature
- Case dimension is 315mm x 285mm x 181mm (L x W x H), weight is 6.7Kg
Test & Measurement
DLRO10HD low resistance ohmmeter, Test lead pouch (lid mounted), DLRO10HD user guide CD, P3 US plug (EN, ES, PT, IT language).
0 In stock
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.