You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
LF Wake-up Demonstrator, Using Six-fold Antenna Driver, for PEG Systems
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- ATAB-LFMB-79 AVR Baseboards
- Demonstration Board for ATA5279 Antenna Driver, Software CD, Power & USB Cable, LF Antenna Modules
Technical Documents (1)
- Six connections for series-resonant LF coil antennas
- Drives up to 1A peak current on the first three channels and up to 700mA peak on the second three
- On-off-keyed data modulation with up to 5.7Kbit/s (manchester coded)
- Sinusoidal-like output signal for superior EMC behavior
- 20 selectable steps for current regulation for field strength measurement (RSSI)
- Output driver stages are protected against electrical and thermal overload
- Very low power down current consumption
- SPI interface for easy microcontroller bus connection
- LF data buffer to minimize microcontroller’s CPU load during a data transmission
0 In stock
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.