You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Plug-In Module, Demonstrate Capabilities of dsPIC33 MCU Motor Control Devices
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- MCLV (DM330021) and MCHV (DM330023) Motor Control Development Boards
Technical Documents (3)
- Modified Harvard architecture and C compiler optimized instruction set
- 16bit wide data path, 24bit wide instructions and 16x16 integer multiply operations
- 32/16 and 16/16 integer divide operations
- Up to three PWM pairs with independent timing, 7.14ns PWM resolution
- PWM support for inverters, PFC, Lighting, BLDC, PMSM, ACIM, SRM
- Two UART modules (15 Mbps), Two 4-wire SPI modules (15 Mbps), Two I2C modules (up to 1 Mbaud)
- ADC module configurable as 10bit, 1.1Msps with four S&H or 12bit, 500 Ksps with one S&H
- Up to three op-amp/comparators, op-amp direct connection to the ADC module
- 12 general purpose timers, Five 16bit and up to two 32bit timers/counters
- Peripheral trigger generator (PTG) for scheduling complex sequences
Embedded Design & Development, Industrial, Automotive, Communications & Networking, Motor Drive & Control, Sensing & Instrumentation, Audio, Building Automation
0 In stock
Non-Cancelable / Non Returnable
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.