You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC LC1D40AG7
Contactor, LC1D, 40 A, DIN Rail, 600 VAC, SPST-NO, SPST-NC, 3 Pole, 30 hp
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
View the full series and range associated to this part
- TeSys Deca Contactor
- Also Known As:
- Technical Datasheet:
- LC1D40AG7 Datasheet
Product Range Selector (TeSys Deca Contactor)See all from this product range
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- DIN Rail
- SPST-NO, SPST-NC
- 3 Pole
- TeSys Deca Contactor
Technical Documents (11)
- AC-1 and AC-3 utilization category
- Rated operational voltage of 690VAC at 25Hz to 400Hz and 690VDC for power circuit
- Rated operational current of 60A at ≤440VAC (AC-1) & 40A at ≤440VAC (AC-3) for power circuit
- 22kW at 415VAC to 440VAC, 50Hz/60Hz Motor power
- 120VAC at 50Hz/60Hz Control circuit voltage
- UL94V-1 Flammability rating
- -5 to 60°C Ambient operating temperature range
- IP2x front face conforming to IEC 60529 standard protection rating
- 5.4W (AC-1) and 2.4W (AC-3) Power dissipation per pole
- Rated breaking capacity of 800A at 440V for power circuit conforming to IEC 60947 standard
Automation & Process Control, Motor Drive & Control, Industrial
Also Known As
8 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 18/12/23
Same day shippingMore stock available week commencing 18/12/23
Order before 5.45pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.