You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
AMD XILINX EK-U1-KCU105-G
Evaluation Kit, XCKU040-2FFVA1156E FPGA, 10GBPS SFP+ modules, FMC Loopback Card
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- AMD XILINX AMD XILINX
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Kintex UltraScale
- Eval Board XCKU040-2FFVA1156E, SFP+ Mod, Fibre Optic Cable, FMC Card, S/W, Power/Ethernet/USB Cable
Technical Documents (1)
- Si5335A quad fixed frequency clock generator, Si5328B clock multiplier and jitter attenuator
- Si570 I2C programmable LVDS clock generator, subminiature version A (SMA) connectors (differential)
- Zynq® AP SoC XC7Z010 based system controller, micro secure digital (SD) connector
- Dual 256Mb quad serial peripheral interface flash memory (dual, quad, SPI)
- 20 GTH transceivers (five quads), PCI express endpoint connectivity, two SFP+ connectors
- Ethernet PHY SGMII interface with RJ45 connector, dual USB to UART bridge with micro-B USB connector
- HDMI codec with HDMI connector, I2C bus, status LEDs, user I/O, power on/off slide switch SW1
- Single 10bit 0.2MSPS SYSMON ADC, USB JTAG interface via Digilent module with micro-B USB connector
- Configuration options, dual quad-SPI flash memory
- Platform cable header J3 JTAG configuration port and system controller micro-SD card
Embedded Design & Development
KCU105 evaluation board featuring the Kintex UltraScale™ XCKU040-2FFVA1156E FPGA, 2x 10Gbps SFP+ modules, 1x fibre optic patch cable, 1x FMC loopback card, Access to a full seat of Vivado® design suite: design edition (device-locked to the XCKU040), Access to targeted reference designs for Ethernet, PCIe and more, Access to design examples for testing all major interfaces on the board, KCU105 quick start guide.
24 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 11/03/24
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 2-4 business days for in stock items.
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Order before 5.45pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.