You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Development Board, FPGA, Basys 3 Artix-7, USB-UART Bridge , Serial Flash
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- DIGILENT DIGILENT
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Newark Part No.:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- 410-183 Datasheet
Technical Documents (2)
- On-board XC7A35T-1CPG236C Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA
- 16 user switches, 16 user LEDs and 5 user pushbuttons
- 4 digit 7 segment display
- 3 standard 12 pin Pmod and 1 dual purpose XADC signal/standard Pmod connector
- 12bit VGA output
- FTDI FT2232HQ USB-UART bridge
- 32Mbit non volatile serial flash
- Digilent USB-JTAG port for FPGA programming and communication
- USB HID host for mice, keyboards and memory sticks
- Designed exclusively for Vivado design suite
Embedded Design & Development
18 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 25/12/23
Same day shippingMore stock available week commencing 25/12/23
Order before 5.45pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.