You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Evaluation Board, Low-Side Switch Shield with BTF3050TE for Arduino
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Technical Documents (1)
- Arduino Uno R3, XMC1100 boot kit connected to shield can control 3 low side switches via IO pins
- VIN is 3V to 5.5V, nominal VBAT is 8V to 18V, extended VBAT is 3V to 28V, load current is 3A
- Over temperature shutdown with auto-restart
- Active clamp over voltage protection of the output (minimum 40V)
- Enhanced short circuit protection
- Capable of PWM up to14KHz (at 10% duty cycle)
- Driver circuit with logic level inputs
- Smart low-side switch provides diagnosis and protection features
- Communication with the environment via four LEDs, one DIP-switch and up to 6 push buttons
- Easy handling of push buttons
Embedded Design & Development, Automotive, Industrial
Also Known As
2 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 21/10/24
UK stock items are coming from our UK warehouse. Delivery time is 2-4 business days for in stock items.
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Order before 5.45pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.