You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Data Acquisition Unit, 120 Channels, 800 kSPS, 240 VAC, 103.7 mm
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Product Range Selector (DAQ97xA Series)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (2)
- Powerful data logger/acquisition either as stand-alone or part of a test system, from 1 to 120 channels of analogue inputs
- Modular design with choice of 8 modules, including a solid state multiplexer with up to 450 ch/s scan speed
- Easy to use and configure front panel, with built-in graphical web interface for easy control anywhere on a network
- Compatible with BenchVue DAQ software that provides familiar Microsoft Windows interface for test configuration and real-time data display and analysis
- Measures 12 different input signals: temperatue, RTDs and thermistors; DCV/ACV; resistance; freq. and period; DCI/ACI; diode and capacitance
- Built-in signal conditioning
- Built-in 6 ½ DMM based on Keysight’s TrueVolt DMM series, with 0004% 1-year DCV accuracy with built-in cold junction reference available
- LAN and USB connection with USB memory port for additional data storage
- 50K readings non-volatile memory, including time-stamps Non-volatile storage for five complete instrument states
- High/Low limits and alarms available on a per-channel basis
Quality Control, Research & Development, Test & Measurement, Test & Instrumentation
Data acquisition system, Power cord (for country of destination), Certificate of calibration (optional), Supplemental documentation packet, USB 2.0 cable, One J-type thermocouple, Flat blade screwdriver, Keysight IO Libraries Suite Software CD.
65 In stock Need more?
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
10 more will be available on 03/11/23
Extra stock is available upon order to the Supplier Lead Time which is approximately 05/02/24
Same day shippingMore stock available week commencing 05/02/24
Order before 5.45pm EST standard shipping
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.