Scheduling an order for specific deliveries
Schedule your orders to save money and ensure peace of mind. Purchase in high volumes and get lower prices but schedule your products and invoices for delivery when you want.
- Qualify for the total quantity price of your full requirement
- Schedule your orders for delivery on your required dates
- Only receive an invoice once your products are despatched
- Orders can be scheduled up to 3 months in advance of the initial order being placed
If you are registered and logged in on the site, you can set an order schedule for some or all of the items in your cart during checkout. Scheduling an order requires an order to be delivered in multiple shipments. Some items may be restricted from being scheduled. Those items will be displayed without a date selector.
- Try our live support (Mon-Fri, 24 hours/5 days a week)
- Email web site support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone web site support: 1 800 639 2758
Some organisations allow their buyers to use the same card for purchases. If a previous user removes the right for the card to be stored, we will no longer be able to store the card. Simply re-enter the card details and select to store the card for future use.