Billing & Payment
We offer a choice of billing and payment options during the checkout process
- Request to pay on a new business account when you checkout
- Use of an existing account (online or offline account)
- Use a credit / debit card
NOTE: If you are an existing phone, fax, or email customer, your online account will be linked to your offline account automatically when you register. You must register before logging in for the first time.
Request / Link to Newark Account
- If you are a returning customer, your account number(s) will appear here and should be preselected. If you have more than one account there will be a menu to select the account you want to use for your current order.
- If your account number does not appear here or you have only ordered by fax/phone/email previously, you can select "Join existing credit account" and be sure to enter and/or check the addresses and payment information.
- For first time customers, you can select “I don’t need a credit account”
- Whether you are a new or returning customer, you may "Request new credit account" if you want to start a new account on credit for your order. You will need to enter the addresses and payment information for the order.
- If you do not remember your account number, then you may choose "Join existing credit account" and be sure to enter and/or check the addresses and payment information.
Selecting Your Billing Method
If your account allows for credit/debit card purchases, you may select that option from this menu.
NOTE: The fields for entering your credit/debit card information will not appear unless you have selected that for your billing option.
Otherwise, please select "Trade Account" to have your order billed to the account selected or indicated in the Request / Link to Newark account list. Orders submitted on Requests for new credit account may be held pending credit verification. Please see the terms and conditions for opening a trade account for the first time.
Card Security Number (CV2)
Location of Security Code
The security code is on the back of the card. Please enter the last 3 digits from the end of the signature box.
American Express Card:
The security code is on the front of the card. Please enter the smaller 4 digits that appear above the credit card number on either the right or left side.
- Try our live support (Mon-Fri, 24 hours/5 days a week)
- Email web site support: email@example.com
- Phone web site support: 1 800 639 2758
Some organisations allow their buyers to use the same card for purchases. If a previous user removes the right for the card to be stored, we will no longer be able to store the card. Simply re-enter the card details and select to store the card for future use.